"Gratitude and reverence in all things mother earth, have become my personal life mission statement-without it, i dont know who I would be....Im so blessed to be doing what I do... always in awe of the individual and natural design of each single flower- they feed my soul and I never tire of their spirit" Susan Foy


Special thanks to all my brides and their photographers for supplying photos-I usually see you on your way to hair and make-up so it's been a pleasure to see you in all your glory.

To return to website go to http://www.theweddingdesigner1.com/
Email:
theweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.com
Like us on
FACEBOOK


May 30, 2009

Reena and Michael 9.6.09

Reena and Michael were not only one of the sweetest and most humble couples I ever met- but possibly the most beautiful-no two people should look so good! I loved how they honored the traditional heritage of Reena's culture and also incorporated Michael's American culture by incorporating both themes into their wedding.  These great photos were taken by Neysa Ruhl neysaruhl.com   She really captured the essence of the day.









I love that they all changed into traditional American clothing for the reception.



The reception took place at Lake Lynsay and the simple centepieces reflected their orange and red
color theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment