"Gratitude and reverence in all things mother earth, have become my personal life mission statement-without it, i dont know who I would be....Im so blessed to be doing what I do... always in awe of the individual and natural design of each single flower- they feed my soul and I never tire of their spirit" Susan Foy


Special thanks to all my brides and their photographers for supplying photos-I usually see you on your way to hair and make-up so it's been a pleasure to see you in all your glory.

To return to website go to http://www.theweddingdesigner1.com/
Email:
theweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.com
Like us on
FACEBOOK


May 29, 2009

Kat Unger Weisel- 9.26.08



Kat and "Bubbles"(from previous post) last fall at Kat's wedding. Kat's bouquet was my favorite challenge with her specific requirements of unusual flowers including green sunflowers, eggplant mini callas, fern curls, chocolate cosmos, dahlia, hypericum, purple and green hydrangea and cockscomb to name a few. The addition of peacock feathers represented a "roadkill turkey" that she hit the day she got engaged. (The sentimental turkey feather was to be tucked behind her bouquet) I love her!









Simple centerpieces in three different styles were incorporated for the reception using green orchid sprays, key limes, apples and fugi mums. And of course, turkey, I mean, peacock feathers!





An outdoor ceremony at Sculpture Park was showcased by great pics by Mr. Mike Bresnen. Check out Kat's wedding featured in The Cincinnati Wedding Magazine.



What a cutie!






This organic piece and its twin were placed on columns to create an altar on the outside ceremony gazebo and later brought to the reception.








Her cake was absolutely awesome! Check it out! Created by Classic Confections Cakery











Venue: The Woodlands
Photographer: Mike Bresnen mikebresnen.com
Cake: Classic Confections Cakery
Florist: TWD






















































No comments:

Post a Comment