"Gratitude and reverence in all things mother earth, have become my personal life mission statement-without it, i dont know who I would be....Im so blessed to be doing what I do... always in awe of the individual and natural design of each single flower- they feed my soul and I never tire of their spirit" Susan Foy


Special thanks to all my brides and their photographers for supplying photos-I usually see you on your way to hair and make-up so it's been a pleasure to see you in all your glory.

To return to website go to http://www.theweddingdesigner1.com/
Email:
theweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.com
Like us on
FACEBOOK


September 19, 2009

Kim and Don 9.19.09



Kim made an exquisite bride and such a pleasure to work with.  She wanted her wedding to reflect an earlier era of grace and simplicity reflective of the early 60's. Her bouquet was a elegant cascade in creams and antique rose to compliment her girls' gowns. Thanks to Amanda Egan amandaeganphoto.com for these glamorous shots.


  




 
I love these shots!









Kim's centerpieces reflected her simple theme. She supplied gold and cream teacups
to fill with white hydrangea and football mums.


No comments:

Post a Comment