"Gratitude and reverence in all things mother earth, have become my personal life mission statement-without it, i dont know who I would be....Im so blessed to be doing what I do... always in awe of the individual and natural design of each single flower- they feed my soul and I never tire of their spirit" Susan Foy


Special thanks to all my brides and their photographers for supplying photos-I usually see you on your way to hair and make-up so it's been a pleasure to see you in all your glory.

To return to website go to http://www.theweddingdesigner1.com/
Email:
theweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.com
Like us on
FACEBOOK


September 26, 2009

Erin and Adam 9.26.2009









One of my favs this year- a great fall wedding with rich oranges, burgandy and browns. Erin and her mom, Terri- had major input and ideas- since both are really creative.  Got to love that!  Erin's dress also rates as one of my top 5 of all time- thanks, Terri for sending pics- taken by White Imageryhttp://www.whiteimagery.com/








The girls carried bouquets of bi-color orange roses, pumpkin dahlias and berry accents
Erin's bouquet was lush in whites and creams










The reception took place at The Cincinnati Art Museum.  The table settings were amazing thanks
to Terri's great vision- chocolate cloths, gold chargers, candles, fabric and coffee bean votives.
The centerpieces were a mix of burgandy and oranges full of texture and in glass cubes.















The church pews followed the organic theme with clusters of hypercum berry






No comments:

Post a Comment