"Gratitude and reverence in all things mother earth, have become my personal life mission statement-without it, i dont know who I would be....Im so blessed to be doing what I do... always in awe of the individual and natural design of each single flower- they feed my soul and I never tire of their spirit" Susan Foy


Special thanks to all my brides and their photographers for supplying photos-I usually see you on your way to hair and make-up so it's been a pleasure to see you in all your glory.

To return to website go to http://www.theweddingdesigner1.com/
Email:
theweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.com
Like us on
FACEBOOK


June 26, 2009

Ashley and Mark 6.26.09

When Ashley contacted me- she said she was an out-of-towner bride. I soon discovered that she was out of the country!  The Caymen Islands-no less!  She lived in a honeymoon spot where her husband is stationed but opted to have her wedding near family in good 'ol Cincinnati-doesn't seem right somehow!  Below are some photos she sent me-thanks, Ashley!













Ashley's color theme was hot pink and purple. The girls carried hot pink roses
and Ashley carried the same with accents of white stephanotis.




The tables held simple cubes with hot pink roses.






The aisle decor had tulle swags with bouquets of pink roses and purple ribbon streamers.



The ceremony and reception were held at Norlyn Manor norlynmanor.com

No comments:

Post a Comment