"Gratitude and reverence in all things mother earth, have become my personal life mission statement-without it, i dont know who I would be....Im so blessed to be doing what I do... always in awe of the individual and natural design of each single flower- they feed my soul and I never tire of their spirit" Susan Foy


Special thanks to all my brides and their photographers for supplying photos-I usually see you on your way to hair and make-up so it's been a pleasure to see you in all your glory.

To return to website go to http://www.theweddingdesigner1.com/
Email:
theweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.com
Like us on
FACEBOOK


August 7, 2010

Carrie and Robin 8.07.2010

One of my favorite weddings to date has to be with Carrie.  Although, we only met once, since she was attending school out of town-this wedding was definetly a collaborated effort.  We exchanged many detailed emails and photos to get just the right look that Carrie wanted. Her involvement was terrific as was her mothers'.  The collage of purple hues made these centerpieces memorable.  Thanks, Carrie- you are adorable.  The wedding reception took place at The Phoenix.  These pics were taken by Varland Photography http://www.varlandphotography.com/.






Carrie's bouquet was a soft romantic mix of creams, lavenders and green.



A mother's pride....her face says it all








I love this shot!


This tall centerpiece in topiary style with a full top of mixed purples and whites with dedrobium orchids floating in the vase .

Low centerpieces carried the same full mix of hydrangeas, roses, orchids and stock.










The cake was accented with purple hydrangeas and roses.  Cake by Spoonful of Sugar.


Best of everything to you!  thanks for including me in your day!




No comments:

Post a Comment