"Gratitude and reverence in all things mother earth, have become my personal life mission statement-without it, i dont know who I would be....Im so blessed to be doing what I do... always in awe of the individual and natural design of each single flower- they feed my soul and I never tire of their spirit" Susan Foy


Special thanks to all my brides and their photographers for supplying photos-I usually see you on your way to hair and make-up so it's been a pleasure to see you in all your glory.

To return to website go to http://www.theweddingdesigner1.com/
Email:
theweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.com
Like us on
FACEBOOK


November 1, 2012

Kate and Todd - November 2012 Music Hall Leah Robbins Photo


Love this bouquet.....purple hydrangeas, antique lavender roses, garden roses, scabiosa pods, berry, nigella, eucalyptus










No comments:

Post a Comment