"Gratitude and reverence in all things mother earth, have become my personal life mission statement-without it, i dont know who I would be....Im so blessed to be doing what I do... always in awe of the individual and natural design of each single flower- they feed my soul and I never tire of their spirit" Susan Foy


Special thanks to all my brides and their photographers for supplying photos-I usually see you on your way to hair and make-up so it's been a pleasure to see you in all your glory.

To return to website go to http://www.theweddingdesigner1.com/
Email:
theweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.com
Like us on
FACEBOOK


May 24, 2009

Nicole and Neil 5.24.09


 Nicole and Neil were absolute sweethearts- quite and demure.  So I thought til I saw these great pics by the lovely, Mike Bresnen mikebresnen.com. Looks like we got a fiesty one!  I love how Mike captures the personality of his brides.



What a free spirit and what a great dress!





Nicole's bouquet was almost entirely white hydrangea with accents of white mini callas tucked in.
Slightly oversized on purpose to compliment her petite frame



Her girls carried a mix of standard calla, hydrangea and green berry to compliment their beautiful gowns.











The centerpieces were scaled at 3 different heights in whites and greens.








The ceremony and reception took place at Hyde Park Country Club. Angie and the staff were great.
A special thanks to Nicole, her mother, Marilyn, and Mike Bresnen for their patience and calm when an unexpected mishap occurred at the site prior to my arrival-great team work, guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment