"Gratitude and reverence in all things mother earth, have become my personal life mission statement-without it, i dont know who I would be....Im so blessed to be doing what I do... always in awe of the individual and natural design of each single flower- they feed my soul and I never tire of their spirit" Susan Foy


Special thanks to all my brides and their photographers for supplying photos-I usually see you on your way to hair and make-up so it's been a pleasure to see you in all your glory.

To return to website go to http://www.theweddingdesigner1.com/
Email:
theweddingdesigner1@cinci.rr.com
Like us on
FACEBOOK


August 13, 2009

Jenny and Ron 6.13.09

I met Jenny while in consult with her sister, Stacey(in next post).  I later got a call that Jenny was not only engaged but also getting married in June before her sister's wedding in August.  I don't think it caused any sibling rivalry-(that Im aware of) They come from a large close family and just gave them more to celebrate. I'm currently in consult with 2 other family/friends of the girls-gotta love a big family!  Although, both sisters were very particular in the choices of pink flowers- I think their needs were met and they were both a pleasure to work with. Jen sent me these photos taken from her facebook page-  Photos taken by Rocket Tree Photography rockettreephoto.com.


    Jen's bouquet was a creamy mix of white hydrangea, roses, stock and blush pink cymbidium orchids.




Her girls carried a mix of pinks in lily, stock, hydrange and roses to compliment their pale yellow dresses.
























No comments:

Post a Comment